|Title:||Hygiene Officer (x2)|
|Hours:||To be agreed|
|Contract Length:||6 months|
|Location:||Al-Rahma Mosque – LMS|
|Reporting to:||Board of Trustees|
|Role Summary:||To oversee and ensure the efficient and effective delivery of high standards of sanitation and hygiene across the Mosque during this outbreak of Corona Virus.|
- Supervising and carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks to prevent any possible contamination and spread of the Virus.
- Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to Mosque’s sanitation.
- Responsible for promoting effective and regular communication and dissemination of advice and guidance on Corona.
- Awareness to any potential outbreak in the Mosque.
- Reporting any incidents or concerns to the Board of Trustees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to manage and plan activities
- Ability to communicate and lead volunteers
- Ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision
- Friendly and welcoming
- Good communication skills
- Methodical approach
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Reimbursement of Expenses:
- A meal allowance of £5 will be given for a period of more than 4 hours volunteering duty on any one day.
- Email CV
- LMS Main Office Tel: 0151709 2560
- Email: [email protected]