|Teacher – Quran, Islamic Education and Arabic Language
|Voluntary – reasonable expenses will be reimbursed
|Al-Rahma Mosque, Liverpool, UK
|Al-Rahma Madrasah Manager
|To carry out the duties of a teacher in accordance with the Madrasah’s policies under the direction of the Al-Rahma Madrasah Manager and Al-Rahma Madrasah Committee.
- تدريس التلاميذ اعتمادا على منهج مدرسة الرحمه وتعليماتها.
- تخطيط وإعداد وإيصال الدروس للتلاميذ.
- تشجيع المشاركة الإيجابيه في الانشطه.
- تقييم اداء الطلبه وسلوكهم بشكل دوري وتقديم التقارير اللازمه.
- مساعدة الإداره في تطبيق خطط التطوير.
- تقديم الدعم الدراسي والإجتماعي للتلاميذ وفق معايير المركز.
- تطبيق اعلى معايير الاداء وطرق التدريس.
- حضور الدورات التطويريه لأعضاء هيئة التدريس
- حضور اجتماعات الإداره الدوريه والطارئه.
- التعاون مع اولياء الأمور والمسؤولين لحماية التلاميذ وتوفير بيئه تربويه وتعليميه آمنه.
- أى أعمال اخرى يتم تكليفهم بها فى مجال عمله.
- Teaching students according to Al-Rahma Madrasah’s curriculum and instructions.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to students.
- Encouraging positive participation in classroom and extra-curricular activities.
- Periodically evaluate students’ performance and behaviour and submit the necessary reports.
- Assist the administration in implementing development plans.
- Providing academic and social support to students according to Madrasah’s standards.
- Application of the highest standards of performance and teaching methods.
- Attending the developmental and training courses.
- Attending periodic and emergency management meetings.
- Cooperating with parents and officials to protect students and provide a safe educational environment.
- Willingness to undertake any other duties and training as reasonably requested.
- A classroom practitioner with teaching experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Have experience in teaching children of different age groups.
- Ability to control the class.
- A good role model who follows the Sunnah of the prophet.
- Ability to motivate and inspire children.
- Maintain high expectations of students.
- Demonstrate a love for the teaching of Qur’an and Islamic studies and a willingness to share this with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and teachers.
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquettes and manners.
- An excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
- Working in compliance with policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
Teachers must have sufficient education in a related subject, preferably a degree or above.
For Qur’an teachers:
- A firm understanding of tajweed
- Ability to correct mistakes when listening to children recite
For Islamic Education teachers:
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- Experience in Islamic Education
For Arabic language teachers:
- Fluent in Arabic language
- Experience in Arabic language teaching
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Good organisational skills.
- Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to the Charity’s mission, respect for Muslim and other diversity and the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Microsoft Office proficient, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- To support and uphold the agreed policies and practices of the Madrasah.
- To understand the aim of the Madrasah and work towards it.
- To work with staff and parents.
- Must undergo a full DBS check.
- Must have an understanding of equal opportunities, child protection and health and safety policies.
- Must have the ability to implement Madrasah policies.
Training and Support:
You will be given induction training into the various aspects of the work. Ongoing training and support will be given as required and you will have opportunities to meet with the staff members and volunteers.
Reimbursement of Expenses:
Reasonable expenses will be reimbursed.
10th October 2020
Al-Rahma Madrasah was established in September 2020. The aim of the Madrasah is to provide an educational environment to instil Islamic principles and values in the hearts of children and young adults. The Madrasah is located at Al-Rahma Mosque, Liverpool. Al-Rahma Mosque is Liverpool’s Central Mosque and the third purpose built mosque in the United Kingdom.
Liverpool Muslim Society is the umbrella organisation of both Al-Rahma Mosque and Al-Rahma Madrasah. Liverpool Muslim Society was established in 1953, and was responsible for the construction of the Al Rahma Mosque in 1974. Liverpool Muslim Society provides support to all members of the Muslim community and organises activities that appeal to the diverse body of members and the wider community.